Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Background/Upcoming Post

Wow. Two posts in one day. I'm on a roll!

Anyway, I'm announcing that I have decided to change the background for my blog during each holiday season. Halloween is not a holiday in my opinion, so I will be trashing that one. As you can see, I have started my Thanksgiving background.

Now, I also want to announce over the loudspeaker that a blog post called 'But God' will be coming soon on DVD and Blu-ray. Not really. But it will be coming to this blog. So keep an eye on your inbox. If that doesn't work, Subscribe to me. :P

Anyway, I am very looking forward to writing and posting and sharing and sharing and sharing this upcoming post.

I'm tired and it's after 11pm so that is why I'm so........ weird in this post. That and I like make-up.

............ I just thought it was worth an explanation. Ehehe.. nevermind. Goodnight.

~ Emi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment