Monday, September 2, 2013

September Blog Challenge - Day 1

So my friend Penny decided to do this on her blog (http://barefootbladeweaver.blogspot.com) and I think it sounded like a fun idea so I'm going to do it too.

What it is: 1 question a day until the end of the month. I might miss Sundays but I will try to not do that.

You can answer the questions too! I would love to see your answers! Also any ideas for questions you might want me to answer would be nice.


Question 1: If there was one place you could go, where would it be?

Answer: Definitely Scotland. I've wanted to go there since I was a little kid. Scots are in my ancestry. I just want to go there!

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go there, too! Also Ireland and Greece :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have different questions than I do. o.o *Pounces on new questions*

    I would totally go to Scotland for like, months. I want to see it all, and live there and know the culture and speech and everything. I have no idea why; I'm a tropical gal, most times, but there's something about Scotland that just absolutely and irrevocably stole my heart. The wild, proud freedom and bloodstained heroism (not to mention kilts. Kilts are just hot, period.), the rugged, stalwart beauty and mystique... My Mum tells me I shouldn't decide I love the place until I've been, but I can't help it. I don't think there's anything there that could change my mind. I mean, no place is perfect, so it's not as if I expect Scotland to be like the postcards. Though I guess that's part of the reason I want to go, to see what the REAL Scotland is like. I just don't think knowing the real Scotland is going to change my mind about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having a hard time thinking of some actually. And I just thought, why not?!

      I think that's the main reason I want to go to. I have it in me too (and I love kilts too :P I want to get one. or make one. I don't know how though. But I would so where it everywhere.) I love how they would stand their ground during wars and fight even when they didn't have any hope of winning.

      Delete