Monday, September 23, 2013

September Blog Challenge - Day 22

Now I have to catch up so I'll do Question 22 right now and do today's question later on.

Question 22: What is one memory you have with your siblings (or if you don't have siblings, your friends) from when you were a little kid?

Answer: I think I'll pick a memory from the farm. Just as a warning, this might be a ramble that turns into several memories. But we used to live on a farm and we had a little bit of woods in the front of the house and then more in the back. My older sister and I would go all over and pick wild blackberries to bring home (what we actually left in the baskets... haha.). Then I remember that we used to make blanket tents using chairs or anything else that was in the room using blankets and books. Stacks of books to hold the blankets in place. Then we would take our berries in there or other food and then read together or play a game. Most of the time my other siblings got in on that part.

So what about you?

~ Emi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment