Sunday, September 1, 2013

Charrie Drawing: Cindy

As my friends know, I like to draw. I also like to write. So sometimes I like to draw the characters from my novels or other stories. Today, I'm going to post a drawing I did of my character Cindy in the last week. More drawings shall come! 

The picture:


Cindy's Bio: (There are some bad things Cindy's done. By posting this, I'm in no way condoning this lifestyle.)
Cindy Garner was born in 1994 to an unmarried mother and father. They got married when she was three years old but hated each other within six months of their marriage. Her growing up years weren't the greatest and she became a rebellious child as a 9 year old. Her rebellion lasted through her teenage years. When she was 18, she and her parents had a fight so nasty that they went and drank afterwards while Cindy went to see her boyfriend. They died in a car accident that night on their way home.
After that Cindy followed in her mother's footsteps and got pregnant with her boyfriend who abandoned her when it was time for her to give birth. After the birth she got so sick she was unconscious for three days. In that time, her baby was lost and for the last 6 months, she's been searching for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment