Tuesday, September 3, 2013

To My Friend ♥

So this is a randomness blog right? So I can't help myself. My bestest friend's birthday is today. So allow me a random blog post.

Dear Katie,

Hi. So I wanted to tell you Happy birthday. So Happy Birthday. :P I love you so much and I pray for you everyday. You're an amazing friend and I'm not good with words, but I want to try and tell you how much our friendship means to me. So if it makes no sense, I apologize. You know me enough to know I fail at making sense sometimes. :P

Anyways, I remember we started becoming friend through 4-H. We talked some but we started becoming closer after I joined OYAN and then going to the Summer Workshop. We became closer after that. By the time the Winter Workshop came around, you were the best friend I had. I knew you didn't like to label friends. So I also knew you probably didn't want to be labeled as a best friend either. But I've been thinking of you like that in my mind ever since then.

You've been a sturdy rock when I was having a hard time with stuff. I knew I could text you when I needed to talk. And it felt good that you did the same with me when you needed to talk or needed prayer. You're a blessing, Katie.

~Emily ♥

P.S. I wasn't very long, was it? Oh well. I tried XD
P.P.S Please don't kill me for posting about you on my blog. *cringes* I just... couldn't help myself. The devil made me do it. Just kidding :D

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* You're so awesome and sweet. ^_^ <3 And I won't kill you for posting it on your blog. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete