Sunday, November 10, 2013

Drawing Challenge - Week 4 ~ Dragon vs. Dragon (Comparison Week)

Okay so this time I actually got it done on Friday and didn't get a chance to post it until just now. So here are the dragons! We're going to do a little comparison.

I really wasn't going to show you the first dragon I ever drew. But I decided to. So here goes. *cringe*

First dragon I ever drew:

Now Obviously... that wasn't the greatest dragon ever. My brother even helped me with it. And just so you guys don't get mixed up. I was not a little kid when I drew this. This was like... probably a year or so ago. But this was pretty bad. Heh. So. Let's move on. Quickly.

Okay go down.



l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V
Keep going.
l
l
l
l
l
l
V
Okay! Here it is! Granted, I did have a picture to base this off of but I didn't really stick with it completely. Anyway. I think It's much better. Just sayin'.

So this dragon I drew for my friend. It was her drawing challenge request. Please remember that I do take requests so comment and give me one if you would like!

Oh and you can see my signature in the picture there somewhere. I like to put it into the picture somehow.

Comment and let me know what you think and if you like it. :)

~ Emi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment