Monday, March 17, 2014

Fake Bob/bow style

Yesterday, I styled a fake bob. I think I curled my hair too much so it didn't really look right. But here's the picture:

I curled my hair the night before and then curled pieces under and bobby pinned them. By the way, has anyone thought about why they would be called bobby pins when girls are the ones who use them...? I don't find very many girls named Bobby. Actually... I don't know any. But that wouldn't be impossible, I guess.
Anyways... on to my next style.

Yesterday afternoon/evening I pulled pieces on both sides of my head above my ears up, twisted them, and pinned them into place. Then I pulled all my hair back in a bow. I also put in a flower.


<--- Here's the front.




And here's the back --->












So let me know what your think and what your ideas are about the bobby pin thing. I'm curious.

~ Emi♪

No comments:

Post a Comment