Monday, March 24, 2014

40's/50's pull back curly thing

Okay so I have no idea what you would call this. I was just experimenting and really liked this style. It looked like it could have been from the 40s or 50s so guess what? I'm posting it.

I put my hair up in rollers last night, took them out this morning and brushed through them so they would be smoother. Then I started crossing pieces of my hair on each side and this is the result:

Front: (Yes, I've definitely had better pictures of myself...)









Angle pictures:

























The back:






Love that picture the best! :P How grand. The best picture is the one and only that doesn't include my face. Brilliant.




And just for the sake of silliness.

Now I go forth to bed. Let me know if you like this and comment with any ideas for vintage styles you would like me to try. :)

~Emi♪

No comments:

Post a Comment