Friday, January 24, 2014

Victorious day!

Working all day long. Finally, an ending product to be proud of. I stepped back from the counter and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Yes! Finally did it! It had taken all day but, boy, was I glad I had done it. I don't find doing new hairstyles hard to do but this one had been a pain.

Victory rolls! Several new challenges had been involved with this hairstyle.

  1. Teasing   -   I hadn't ever teased my hair before. It's not good for your hair really so I won't be doing it a lot. But it was interesting. I don't think I did it all right with the smoothing out afterwards but, you know...
  2. Curling my hair backwards    -   I think I've done this, but when I try to do this normally, I end up rolling the curling iron the normal way and giving the bottom of the strand a huge crease.
Then there were some not so new challenges. Like getting my bangs to cooperate. That's always fun. 

But the end result was worth it! Ready?



















Wait for it...















Here it is:
I give the credit of the photo to my brother. He took it and edited it for me.


But there they are!!! Victory rolls! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment