Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Why in the name of Middle-Earth is there another blog clogging the internet?

I can only answer that question by asking another. Have you ever felt the urge that you had something other people should know? That is the purpose of this blog. That's why I named it Randomness by Emi. It is going to be full of very random topics.

What will most likely be posted in here:

1. Randomness
2. Randomness
3. Randomness
4. Ran-

You get the idea.

But seriously, I'll probably post some of my writing, little tidbits what God gives me in my devotional time, random blurbs of stuff, book reviews, etc. In other words, all sorts of things.

I'll hopefully be posting some stuff later. Next week we have our fair so I might post some stuff about that. I may post something saturday to tell anyone reading how I did with my 4-H project judging.

Super short post, but 'now I must fly.' So I'll see y'all later!

Oh and I might randomly decide to change the background every once in awhile, too. Just as a warning.

Emi ♥

P.S. Follow me or I'll send my villain to assassinate you in your sleep. Just kidding.

*poofles into a cloud of gold and purple mist*

1 comment: